Re: Kodak buys RSI!!

Pete Riley (uk2@linuxfan.com) writes:
> Hello IDLers,
>
> What's the word on the street? <snip>

The word is that RSI is now "on the street".  Wall Street that is.  RSI
is now a part of the Dow Industrials!  How about that?  The performance
of RSI will now be reflected (in some very minor respect) in the movement
of the DJIA along with the likes of Intel and Microsoft and a few other
fly-by-night organizations. ;-)

As an aside, EK issued a profit warning today.  Coincidence?  :-(

It will be interesting to watch how this deal works out in the end, but
as an investor, it is a very interesting move to say the least.  I got in
touch with some folks at RSI a few years ago to see if the had any plans
on going public in the future.  I guess I have my answer now.

Bill Sawchuck
Alexandria, VA