Re: Kodak buys RSI!!

Bill S.,

Not for nothing, but RSI represents the top molecule of a drop in the
Kodak pail.  I came from a $100M a year division of a $2B a year
company that was swallowed by a $8B a year company and you know what?
They let us just die off.  Hence all my prior comments.  I just emailed
RSI with a question as to whether Daniel Stern is staying at the helm -
I'll let everyone know the answer.  And in the total irrevelent
category: Kodak is trading below the 52 week low today, lol.

--
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Oscar Gamble, NY Yankees

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.