Re: It costs how much?!!?!

I found this on the PV-WAVE web site... I have never used PV-Wave but I
did a little reading last night on the common ancestry between RSI and
VNI.

-- FROM VNI WEB SITE --
Qualified students can now purchase fully functional versions of PV-WAVE,
the IMSL C Numerical Library, or the IMSL Fortran 90 MP Library for only
$99.00 each, plus shipping & handling, a savings of approximately
$1,400.00 on PV-WAVE and $550.00 on the IMSL products.

To order, Print and complete this form then fax it to
713-781-9260.

To qualify, the buyer must have a valid student identification card from a
college or university that has a current campus-wide or department license
for any Visual Numerics' product. The student editions of the software are
available for personal computers running Windows 95/98/NT or Linux.
---

(Unfortunately, my university used IDL not VNI... but I think that I will
pursue this a little further!)

MORE INFO AT: http://www.vni.com/education/student_offer.html

Randall