Re: An IDL STRTOK??? Was: TextoIDL Broken and Gone?

In article <onbst8eczg.fsf@cow.physics.wisc.edu>,
  craigmnet@cow.physics.wisc.edu wrote:

> davidf@dfanning.com (David Fanning) writes:
> > Nick Bower (bowern@ses.curtin.edu.au) writes:
> >
> > > This really sucks and it's most unfortunate that such a well-known
> > > package like this has been inadvertently clobbered without a hint
of
> > > documentation.

To fix the thing on my machine, I had to do the following:

1) rename the file strtok.pro and the function name in it (I chose
StrUpToTok).

2) In file Translate_Sub_Super.pro change calls to StrTok to (in my
case) StrUpToTok on lines 227-x and 292-x (where - stands for ``minus''
and x is about 5 -- I actually increased the length of the file by
documenting the change :-))

But as Craig? pointed out, one may not be able to distribute the file
due to copyright issues.

Now, a bit off topic, where does one find the post-script codes for the
symbols, in case one extends the translation table?

Mirko

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/