Re: multiple filters

Well I feel totally stupid now - just as well most of you are asleep.

I discovered that I wasn't using dialog_pickfile at all, but a custom

version we wrote years ago, that uses SPAWN. Allow me to dig a hole

and bury myself :)

...The help documentation is still an enigma though..,

--
Basic research is what I am doing when I don't know what I am doing.
     Werner Von Braun (1912-1977) German rocket engineer

Rochelle Hatton
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound
Westmead Hospital