[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Events in IDLDrawWidget
- Subject: Events in IDLDrawWidget
- From: Bert Bierman <bierman(at)tm.tno.nl>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:15:33 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: SURFnet BV
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25714
Recently I had a problem using the motion event when using IDL from
Of course it turned out to be my shortcoming in knowledge.
I tested my little application using print-statements.
If I had used xyouts I would have had no problems at all.
Appearently print-statements are buffered and written after the
release-event is triggered.
The use of "Draw_motion_events" seems to have no effect in this
TNO Human Factors
P.O. Box 23
3769 ZG Soesterberg
Tel: + 31 3463 56 304
fax: + 31 3463 53 977